Tuesday, May 19, 2009

some memory...

it was the best day in my life. i was just standing at the end of the corridor on third floor looking at the scenery around like i always did. it was my favorite spot. i could still feel the wind blowing on my face every time i stand there. it's where people look for me when i'm missing..

so, what happen that day was that i suddenly saw someone somewhere near. someone i often dream of.. he was playing some sort of sport, and he was on the ground okay, not on some building or what. i just look at him, like i always did.

it was something to be standing there alone looking at him. playing takraw i think,i don't even care. just looking at him from far makes me smile. nothing is better than spending my time like this..

well, not until when my other friends came and realize what i was looking at. i was caught under action. not that i really cared. they teased me a bit and all. i couldn't say no. my face always tell the truth. so i let them say what they want. lalala...

and while we were teasing and quarreling  he suddenly walk towards my block. he glance up at me and i look down at him. he smiled, like he always did when he sees me. and i automatically ran away. i could never look through his eyes more than a mere seconds...

1 comment: