Monday, August 27, 2012

Vintage madness~


a hobby of mine while online, googling pictures!
bedrooms, dresses, weddings, houses, London...
just serve as a perfect time to keep on dreaming
and what I've always dreamed,
a vintage style home
although contrary to my red and black madness
but ignore that, that shall be my private room.. aha..



awesome dressing tables with lots of drawer


I've always wanted to put the bed in the corner like this


see those under the drawers? my addiction~


omo~ a sweet table to compose letters and poems
and a big mirror! an important piece!


i love big windows beside the bed! sunlight to read as i wake up and darkness to consume me at night


who said my bathroom can't be vintage too?


oh majestic dining room! feeling like a queen~


seriously, it's adorable


and my wishlist^^

perfectly covered with glass to bar the dust outside!
"we don't need visitors!"said the books to the dust


unique! instead of the usual store room it could be a library, a huge book shelf~

okay now, enough with the craziness with pure white and vintageness.. i'm off to another dream.. oh yeahh..

No comments:

Post a Comment