Sunday, September 23, 2012

Almost Lover~

music in the background: A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

you walk away, long time ago
but only now did i realized
that you've left me, with hope
you went with that angelic face
telling me advise that made me remember
and never appear again after that

so I've tried to be over it
and i'm no more a kiwi freak
I've forgotten that sour love
instead i'm now addicted to banana
an awesome flavour of life
a start of a new chapter

so goodbye to that old story
it's a memory,, but memories can always be tucked in
in a small box deep under the bed
and only once in a blue-moon would i take it out
smile and reminiscing as i remembered
but after that it will all go back into the box

with that, I've pieced up all
the memories, into a perfect chapter
but new chapters will come
and continue the story of my life
with that, i'll be going
so long my almost lover

Aeris ER.
Mrs. Banana
1449
09222012





No comments:

Post a Comment